Thursday, 27 August 2015

Cake is good!


Hi everyone,,... its been a busy few weeks for me and we had the highlight this last weekend with my (step) Son's wedding and my now daughter in law!
YAY it was a blast and we/they had a brilliant time the rain was kind and waited until the evening and the whole day was awesome!

I will share in a few weeks some photos when I have a free moment to load some up!


in the meantime we have a New challenge at AYLI and I am running a little late because in the excitement of the weekend I forgot all out making this card....


The sponsor of this challenge is
Sweet and Sassy Stamps


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Layout (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

So 

This is my favourite because it is C&S and so quick to
make and Its my own sketch and its my go to when I am in a rush or if i just want the image to speak for itself.... Good job because I was in a rush this time!

Here are some challenges I would like to play

Addicted to Stamps - C&S

Simon Says Stamp  - Anything Goes
House Mouse  - Anything House Mouse Goes (or) Flower Power

hugs me x




17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a fabulous day, congratulations to the newly weds.
    Love the card and super image and a great layout too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it all went well Samantha and that the weather was kind. This is such a fun card, super layout, great stamp and brilliant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Samantha. Well worth the wait. I'm glad you have had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gald you had a wonderful day. A great card and a fab layout. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures on FB were wonderful and you looked beautiful and I love this card AND it's supposed to be good luck to have it rain on your wedding day! :)
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and family on the wedding! Cake is indeed good, and even if I didn't agree, your adorable mice would convince me! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the distressed edges and your fabulous coloring - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Samantha. I love the colours and the image. I also like the distressed edges and the lay out. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Samantha. I love the colours and the image. I also like the distressed edges and the lay out. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous House-Mouse Card. Fabulous coloring, Papers and distressing of the edges. Thanks so much for joining us at HMFMC! Good Luck and hope to see you again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Samantha...such a SWEET image...beautifully coloured!! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. How darling are the cupcake nibbling wee mouse, sleeping off their 'sugar rush'! Incredibly sweet in every way! Your 'go to' design: amazing! You're right: attention is drawn right to the image! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the perfect layout for this sweet image. I love the texture the distressing adds. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the layout too! And the little mice image is so sweet and it does really take center stage on your design. Thanks for sharing with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh they definitely over indulged, lol. Loving the distressed edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cake is definitely awesome! And so is this layout; I love the layered fishtails and bright colours :-)

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the shabby chic look of this card! so fun! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this