Thursday, 13 August 2015

2 thats easy peasy!

Hi all hope you are keeping well!
I have been busy trying to tidy are few things.
On the blog front time for a new challenge at As You Like It
The sponsor of this challenge is
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite 2 embellishments (& why).
You MUST explain WHY they are your favourite.

Well I have to say I am not one for lots of embellishments so I have to say my totally favourite embellishments are enamel dots or pearls and I love jute twine or bakers twine so I have used 2 of those on my card. I have smouched the distress ink pad on the stamp spritz with water and stamped not a difficult technique and great for a quick male card.

So here are a few challenges I would like to play:

Coming soon!
Could not add any because blogger doesn't like my Ipad!


Have a great day 
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Perfect "boy" card with the perfect embellishments! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw what a gorgeous card Samantha, just love the patterned paper. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a fab male card. Really great simple design. It's perfect hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple and effective this card is. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This inky technique makes for a wonderful design and a fab male card :-) The enamel dots and twine are the perfect detailing.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this