Thursday, 30 July 2015

Tee'd off!


Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It
I do hope you can join us the challenge is a lovely easy one!

The sponsor of this challenge is
Sweet Pea Stamps

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Fur or Feathers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My favourite has to be fur!  although we do have some chickens, ducks and a goose, the eggs are AWESOME and we really do love them! But the flip of the coin is I HATE Seagulls and pigeons and Crows/Rooks ... Like Annette we have a lot where I live too and they are pests and also take the eggs and we have to be very careful because when the chicks are born the Seagulls and Rooks will even take them... I love my furry friends I have 2 Rabbits and a lovely cute guinea pig... and I even had mice for a few years.

I have made another of these cards as my neighbour saw me making this one and asked if I would make her one for a friend and personalise it so of course I said yes.
The stamp is a House Mouse stamp and its called - Tee Time

Here are some challenges I am playing:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz Something beginning with T - Stamp Tee time, and Golf Tee's of course. (see above this is not a back dated card)


Hugs me :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh he is super cute hun, what a cheeky fella. I can think of a few golfers who would be glad of his help! Brilliant card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp Samantha and Michael is going to be really pleased with this card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee, this is soooo cute and fun! The layers look fantastic and I do love the letters round the image circle :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image (House Mouse always are). A lovely layout and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great image (House Mouse always are). A lovely layout and colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, everything works beautifully together. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha, I so love this image, especially when he is surrounded by such perfect papers and embellishments! This is such a fun challenge, love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Samantha! Love it Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's fab. I love the sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. On catch-up after a hectic day - lovely card, I really love the letters spaced around the circular image and of course it happens to be a HM image - so cute - these are my new obsession.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, A brilliant bespoke card, I love your elemtns which really bring it all together. A super cute image too amongst the Tees. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love that little mouse and your colouring. Great lay out too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love that little mouse and your colouring. Great lay out too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, Samantha!! I love your mouse and the name around the circle is brilliant! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this