Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Off the edge....

It's Wednesday again where on earth do the weeks go?
we have a new challenge over at 

and Wilma is the host for this challenge.
This fortnight the challenge is:

O - Off the edge
and the Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps
for my card I have used a Woodware stamp Periwinkle
stamped and cut some of the card away so it hangs off the edge.


Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in July

Pile It On - Christmas/Winter in July
Crafty Calendar - Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland - Traditional Christmas Colors

Happy Wednesday
hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Christmas card, love the colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous samantha.i love the stunning flowers and fab red and green combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love how you have them going over the edge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely bouquet, Samantha, great card design,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely Samantha, I love your take on the 'edge' challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Great stamp and lay out. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Great stamp and lay out. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this