Thursday, 2 July 2015

Favourite Sport?


Its time for a new challenge at As You Like It
Our fab sponsor is


This fortnight's challenge theme is your Favourite Sport (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Ok so the only sport I do is swimming!
I have been on Holiday in Cyprus for a week and was really good and managed to swim my 3 days from my 7 while I was there...


But I took some crochet with me too!
Can you guess what I am making?


So Now you know I love swimming the only problem is....
I do not own any swimming stamps,

Doh!sooooo I have decided that my favourite Sport stamp I do own is this House Mouse stamp called House-Mouse Cling Stamp - Tee Time
he is soooo cute and soo so easy to colour, using Spectrum Noir and although you can not see it in the photo I dotted the ball with glossy accents so its bumpy.


Here are some challenges I am playing:


Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - We're Going Dotty
Cardz 4 Guyz Something Starting with B - Brown & Ball (golf)
Creative Card Crew - Clean and Simple

Hugs me :)

10 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart Samantha, love the papers too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful pics, hope you had a wonderful, restful holiday! This card is adorable and as usual, beautifully created. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing holiday and the pool looks so inviting.
    Love these little House Mouse images and he looks so pleased with himself. Great papers and distressing too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card, so suitable for a golfer. Fits our challenge with your 2 letter b's . Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and I love how you layered your papers! Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, but I love the photos of your holiday. Wish I was there.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card? Great colour combination you have chosen. Enjoy your holiday! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Going Dotty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - that little mouse is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh glorious beautiful retreat. I wish I could see a place that gorgeous in person. What a relaxing place to crochet and swim. Good for you chica!!
    Big hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this