Wednesday, 10 June 2015

When the Red Red Robin.........

Hey all it's Wednesday and we have a new challenge over at 


We are working on the theme letter L this time and the challenge this is
L - Lyrics... song as inspiration


We have a super great Sponsor


and for my card I am having a first play with my new paints
gansai tambi watercolor

I know I need a LOT of practice!

Song: When The Red, Red Robin ...

Here are some challenges I am playing:
Sweet Stamps Technique - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - Christmas Animals
Natalie and Amy's - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas goes

have a great day!
hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous watercolouring Samantha, I am very impressed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous Christmas Card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job hunny! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and love the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mum has this stamp and paper pieced it for my Christmas card last year! I really love it and it looks stunning in watercolours; your coloring is fab hun :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this