Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Name that tune!

Hey all it's Tuesday and it's time for a new
challenge at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge






We have a great theme it's easy in a way
The theme is
Name that tune!
Song inspired

Our Awesome Sponsor is Stamp and Create.com

I think you can name my Tune no problem at all!
I have use my new gansai tambi watercolor paints
I love the effect but I think I will need some more practice too.


Here are some challenges I am playing:

Challenge Up Your Life monochrome - Blues
Addicted to CAS - Splash - Splatter/splash watercolors
Allsorts Use a stamp not a digi - Woodware Cling Stamp
Simon Says Stamp - Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product - Water colouring - Product My New watercolors

Have a great day hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, now let me think....inspired by a song....what could it be?!
    Your watercolouring is lovely, great shading and I love the little splats of ink on the image :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm....... Away In A Manger? xxx PS. Jingle all the way hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre shading of the letters - what a funky Christmas card. Sorry I've been so out of the loop... real life has been stealing all my time!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and a lovely jolly sentiment. Love it.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colouring of the letters, just a great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colouring of the letters, just a great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning samantha.i love these woodware stamps and your blue colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant how you coloured the letters. and the sketchy look is perfect for this card.
    Thanks for playing along over at Challenge up your Life
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love the colouring on the alphas. Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bright colours and fab use of watercolour, Rebecca ATCAS DT x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this