Thursday, 4 June 2015

Favourite but how can i choose?

Hey all how are ya?

Its now June and the summer finally seems to have made

some signs of showing its face!


over at As you Like it Challenge we have a great new challenge

Favourite Flower - and why?

The sponsor of this challenge is bunny zoes crafts

I always have a really hard time choosing a favourite flower
I love All flowers they are so beautiful, so many different shapes and sizes and colours
so how can i choose?

So I thought I would show you some of the flowers in my garden,
and by taking so photos it might help me choose!
Hmmmm
I really don't choose plants for their names just love the way they look
So some I know some I don't
hhaha

Strawberry plant


Giant Poppies


No Idea something like red squirrel I bought it last year at the
Dalemain flower show.

Tulips

Solomon's seal

Cherry blossom

Saxifrage

Saxifrage

Primula

don't know must check the label! haha

Camassia quamash

Exochorda x macrantha

Apple blossom

you bored yet?

No?

This is the first of my Iris flags

Clematis

No idea and I have had this plant for 4 years and this is the first time it has flowered so
I am watching this one closely!

and lastly Yellow Poppy and they are like weeds there are LOADS!
tehhehhe but they are so pretty!

I really love flower stamps so with the yellow poppy in mind this time
this stampendous Zinnia flower stamp is one of my favourites
and think I will be using it a lot...

Here is my card
Stamped in versamark and embossing with white embossing powder
and then using spectrum noir Aqua Markers.


I am also entering my card is a few challenges

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - White & One other color - Yellow
CAS on Sunday - Tic-Tac-Toe - I chose the Top Line
Aud Sentiments - Bingo - I chose middle vertical line

Hope you have a great day
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. so hard to pick i love poppies jut because they are so bright yet love my lilys for my birth sign and adore the purple iris for the colour. Yet the common daisy gives soo much please to young children. Hard choice you give us. Will have to think . Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos Samantha and I love your card, the yellow is brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very hard challenge as I have quite a few fave flowers and most of them don't come in stamp form! My faves flowering currently would have to be alliums and aquilegia but I think if I had to pick just 1 it would be astrantias which will be in flower very soon :-)
    I love the photos of the lovely flowers in your garden and the red squirrel one looks like a geum to me...I have one in a more vibrant orange colour - yours is very pretty :-)

    Ok, let's get to the card...wow, just beautiful too, love this vibrant yellow and the lovely big stamp. I love the white on white embossing and got some white powder the other day to try it out...but haven't had chance yet :-(

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and I am in love with that stamp. Will have to try to hunt it down, but to be honest I love how you've used it so not sure I'd do it justice. And send me some of those yellow poppy seeds, they're beautiful too. :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card samantha.the yellow flowers really pop against the white and your garden pics are stunning.love all your flowers, especially the poppies and tulips ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what beautiful flowers you have in your garden Samantha. Love the flower you chose to use as your favourite. Gorgeous cas card. I know my favourite and pretty sure I will make time to play. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all those pretty flowers and your card is great. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely walk through your garden Samantha! Must say am rather par ull to poppies of all kinds. Love your cas card, you always do them so well, really pretty. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Samantha, what incredible photos! I love your card and its simple but elegant design. Thanks so much for joining in our Bingo challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card in bright yellow . Love your stamping Samantha.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, to the beautiful flowers and the gorgeous card. It certainly looks as if Spring has sprung! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh your flower stamp is gorgeous and you have coloured it perfectly. Great card - love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our 'BINGO' card challenge at Aud Sentiments. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this