Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Cut it out!


It's time for the next
Top Tip Tuesday challenge and well I think I made the Challenge and DT call a little tricky so I have 
I have decided to make an extension to the call
 
Soooo I am requesting that anyone playing along with this theme who would like to be considered for the DT post
to read through the Info HERE
Closing date Extension to the END of this challenge!


Lisa is our host and the theme is
Cut it out!
~die cut, fussy cutting, SVG or PDF cut files, templates~
(you get it, something you cut out)

Sponsor Shape EZ

My card is one I made for my Stepson and wife on their wedding Anniversary

My tip is a very simple one this time
I cut the die in white I used my Spectrum pen to coloured
only a few of the hearts pink to make an impact.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with too!
Fun with Shapes - Wedding, Hearts, Love
Ladybug Crafts  - Use Your Dies

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous clean and simple card Samantha, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Samantha, the coloured hearts look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I love that heart border die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure elegance and the pink hearts really do make a lovely pretty finish :-)
    Ok, pink?! Were you feeling ok when you made this?!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this