Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Its all about the hair colour OH and a DT call!

Hi Ya all

Its Top Tip Tuesday Challenge day
and we have a huge post today

We are having a DT Call this fortnight.

 We're looking for a few new members and would like to invite you to apply if you'd like to be considered to be part of our friendly and mad about crafting team.

Its my turn to host this time and I chose
the theme

It's all about the Hair colour!

I want to see your best hair colouring
this can be male or female.

Our sponsor this week is The East Wind

I am using the gorgeous image called Aurora Daisy
My Tip is you can make your own sparkly dots
but using glue dots and ultra fine glitter.

I chose Blue as my favourite colour is blue and I love colouring her hair blue so different and so much fun! and using Christmas papers she can be a Christmas card or a winter birthday as I have yet to add a sentiment

Here are some challenges I am entering my card for:

The Crazy Challenge - Use Ribbon or Lace
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas or Winter - Anything Goes
52 Christmas Cards Throwndown - May Stash Challenge is Ribbon - Blue velvet ribbon
Christmas card challenges - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes + twist: Add Some Texture = Glitter glue dots see above.
Hope you can join us
Hugs me
xx
x

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun, she is super gorgeous, and I am with you on the blue! Absolutely stunning. Hugs xx PS. By coincidence, I made something yesterday that might just fit the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Samantha and I have just got complete "hair envy" - great colour for her hair and fantabulous highlights to boot!!!!!!!
    Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is fabulous Samantha, what a gorgeous blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades of blue. Great hair colour. I love the sparkly dots. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades of blue. Great hair colour. I love the sparkly dots. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW your hair is GORGEOUS. I love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous Samantha.Great image. Beautifully coloured and great layout. Thanks for the bli gy tip. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops thanks for the blingy tip

      Delete
  8. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring and the glitter glue dot tip is fab too! Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I do like the image and the soft shades of blue. I like the way you've used the Christmas papers and velvet ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whether this turns into a birthday or Christmas card it is beautiful either way! The blue hair is stunning and the homemade glitter dots are fabulous :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a super job coloring the image, and tilting the panel is a fun touch. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a fabulous challenge this time, your blue hair is beautifully coloured and a fab image to boot. Sorry I've only just got here, I don't know where this week has gone.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hair is not my strong point when coloring, so I appreciate the challenge girl...your card is gorgeous - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that blue hair! WTG! Have a wonderful week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this