Thursday, 21 May 2015

Happy Birthday Sweet 16!

Time for a new As You Like It 
Challenge and the theme this time is
Favourite decade / period in your life (& why).
This could be a special date (Anniversary / Family Xmas) 
or a period of your life (eg your childhood).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor this time is
My Mum's Craft Shop


My interpretation of favourite Decade/Era is when I became 16
Its a special birthday 16 a young woman not a kid!

****


I am quite a bit older! COUGH!

but......
When special family friend daughter's turns 16
it reminds me of when I turned 16 and shopping shoes and clothes.


I also made a matching box


Here are some challenges I am playing:


Alphabet Challenge - JFF - G for Glitz & Glamour
Sweet Stamps - Favorite Colors definitely blue and yellow combo with a splash of brown.


Die Cuttin' Divas - Water a Flower Day - Flower & Die Cut


****

Hope you can come and share your favourite Decade or Era
hugs Samantha 

15 comments:

  1. A super sweet sixteen card Samantha, love the colours and your colouring of that fab Stamping Bella image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper colour combo for a start Samantha, really eyecatching. Love the stamp too perfect for a sweet 16!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a gorgeous card Samantha, lovely colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning card, Samantha. Great colouring and I love that sweet little lady. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this girlie (think I have her too) and the lovely spotty papers & dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-DOR-ABLE!!! Uptown Girls are always awesome, and you've made her just so on this terrific card! That 16 year old will love it! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning samantha.fabulous colour combo and design and i really love the pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card- love your colors and that flower! Love the fun image- great for a 16 yr old, and I bet my mid 20 yr old daughter would love this too! Thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops- Thank for joining us for the favorite colors challenge at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling image, beautiful coloring, and I just love how you personalized the card with the special birthday girl's name...just precious!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, great image, thanks for joining in at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous Samantha! I love that fun image and your beautiful color combo! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this