Thursday, 7 May 2015

Country fields in the summer



Time for a new As You Like It 
Challenge and the theme this time is

Favourite Land or Sea (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps

For my Favourite I have to choose land,

I think all of my loves are on land!


I love the way the field look in the summer when the farmers working the land, so many different colours and textures.


I also love the animals the land is home too
and love gardening and growing fruit and veg too!

I have several chickens, ducks, Geese, 2 rabbits and a guinea pig

So you see I just can not do sea!
Plus I don't like Sharks! ARRRGH!

For my card I have used a woodware stamp called Country Fields

Here are some challenges I am joining in with:

Clear It Out - Challenge Theme: Anything Goes Stash:
Old brown dotty DP scrapbox piece

Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts simply Scenic

Hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Samantha a real country scene and the doodling adds a perfect touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect country scene Samantha and I love the doodling too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image Samantha, and I'm with you on those pesky sharks (don't like jellyfish either!)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! The image is so adorable. Like how the flowers pop out of the frame a bit. Great doodling as well. It ties the hole card together. Me like!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamp Challenge this week! Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning samantha.i love your gorgeous image and some of my fav colours too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sea kind of freaks me out...I really don't like to go in it especially if I can't see what's underneath!
    But I do love the land and our beautiful countryside...captured so fabulously on your card, and the doodling looks really great :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your cad looks just amazing Smantha, love the image and you coloured it to a t! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Great stamp and beautiful colours and I like the doodled lines very much. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at CIO for our Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely country scene Samantha, I love both really both bring comfort in my turmoiled life, love how nature is all around us to enjoy. X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this