Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Beans and Joy

Hey all how are you?
My Broad beans are doing ok We covered them up 
with Hay to protect them from the frost we are still having and thankfully so far....
They are growing and not getting frost bite! yay!


The Runner beans that were killed but the frost a could of weeks ago went to the
recycling heap and I have planted some more... I have noticed 1 peeping through the soil
in the greenhouse so fingers crossed they will be ok too!

SO then... with the Joy of the Broad Beans being Ok 
and onto a New challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge


The Challenge theme J for Joy

Our Sponsor is
Wild Orchid Crafts

For my card I have used a lovely Penny Black poinsettia stamp
I have cut 3 layers to build it up and love the effect
the Sentiment is my own PC sentiment.


I am playing along with the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday - Trees or Nature - Poinsettia flower.
City Crafter Challenge - Focus on Flowers
Holly Jolly Christmas - Clean and Simple
Stamp and Create - May Flowers - christmas in May Poinsettia (lol)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes or Clean & Simple

Have a lovely day
hugs me x

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the beans are doing well hun. Toad put the tomatoes out at the weekend ...... I told him he was being optimistic, but he was determined. Loving your card, that is really elegant. Sorry I've not been around much, hope you are ok. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for the new crop Samantha...we had frost here last night!! Loving your card, very grown up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun, and love seeing the update on your veg plot. I have been out tending to mine this week. Now have a bad back!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of joyfulness...a beautiful Christmas card (love that poinsettia!) AND the return of the broad beans - yay!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an allotment too; this looks for promising and nothing beats homegrown veggies:)
      Your card is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! Thank you very much for joining us at CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this