Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Animals

We are now well into May and for me May isn't any better than April was..
I must be due some good news soon!

Sadly we lost 3 of our Animals
Now I am Sad that they have passed
BUT
they were all a very good age

Davide
aged 13
Netherland dwarf
Lived with us for 10 years
This is Davide being cuddled by my late Mum
Davide was a Gentle little chap and was dear and sweet and Poor Ella his
partner will miss him too :(

Mr Goose
We got him from a rescue but don't know how old he was
we were told he was 2 but having raised Geese I think he was nearer 4 or 5
he lived with us for nearly 5 years.. Bless him he was a lovely chap!


If that was not enough we also had 2 chickens died in the last month and then Monday Morning we found one of our Ducks had died in the night too!

Sooo Enough already please GIVE me some Good luck and Nice News!
PLEASE!



So as we are talking about animals the challenge this week and Top Tip Tuesday is

Animals
Our sponsor is-
Crafty Sentiment Designs


I have kept my card very C&S this time as I am trying (cough cough) 
to keep my Christmas cards C&S this year! 
hahahahhahhahhaa!

My Tip is a very simple one
add a little white flower soft to add dimension to the snow. 


I am entering some challenges:
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Bird Theme 
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking

Holly Jolly Christmas - Clean and Simple 
Loves Rubber Stamps -  Add a Sentiment
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes


hugs me x

21 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Its good to write down and remember the animals you've lost. I know what you mean 2015 seems to have started badly and its trying its best to continue that way.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet and certainly CAS Christmas card Samantha, great for posting and with these cute hedgies the image is all you need, love it. I hope the second half of 2015 turns out to be a lot better for you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally taking my cues from you for my Christmas cards this year...CAS all the way!
    See, all you need is a cute image, a sentiment and a little sparkle...a gorgeous card :-)

    So sorry to hear about all the animals you have lost recently; I'm glad they had good long lives and were well loved but of course you will miss them terribly.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nooo, what a terrible time you have had losing some of your beloved animals. It's so hard, especially when it is unexpected, however I am certain they had a fabulous life with you. Things can only get better for you Samantha. Love your card, cute stamp!! The touch of flower soft makes such brilliant snow and the glittered edge is a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear all your bad news, I hope things get better soon. Love your card. I do like CAS, really need to make more us of this style. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge "For the Birds" Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww Samantha, I am so sorry to hear about your animals passing. It's so hard to deal with so my sympathies to you.
    What a fa CAS card you created with this sweet little hedge. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about all the animals you lost recently, sounds like you have some wonderful memories...may they keep you smiling. What a great start on your Christmas cards....a perfect CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Samantha, you are definitely due of a change of luck. I has not affected your ability to make sweet cards tho. This is a real cutie! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear about your recent losses, they've all had lovely lives with you, but knowing that still never helps when they're gone. Love your sweet card, and the flowersoft is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! So sorry to hear you've lost some animals lately! (((hugs)))

    Absolutely lovely card! That bit of Flower Soft is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card. Nice CAS . Thank yo for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

      Delete
  14. So sorry about your animals...hugs. Your card is so beautiful, I love the detail you added with the snow. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear about your animals, that is very hard :( Lovely CAS card, that sweet snow and adorable image for all of us animal lovers! Thanks for sharing it with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your CAS card is wonderful. Love the way you created the snow. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet and simple. So perfect. I love the flower soft snow, just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week. We're so glad that you did. Hugs, Wends x Loves Rubberstamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this sweet, CAS card Samantha! I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your sweet animals - they were all so cute xoxoxo HUGS and I'm praying for better times ahead for you!! Thanks again for asking me back to TTT - I am excited to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry to hear about all your animals. Totally understand they are so part of your family. I love your card you have entered inn our Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. It is a perfect CAS card and so sweet. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Agree, perfect CAS card, and really think it is a cute one anyone would love to receive. Thanks for joining us at HJC this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this