Thursday, 23 April 2015

Something Blue...


Good day to you!

Time for a new As You Like It 
Challenge and the theme this time is
your favourite Embossing Technique - Heat or Dry?
and don't forget to say why its your favourite!

The sponsor of this challenge is
Crafty Sentiments Designs

My favourite has to be Heat embossing at the moment
Why? well I love that it gives me the lines I need for this water colour technique, I love this stampendous Zinnia cling stamp
Its one of those stamps that when you look at it in the packet you wonder what to do with it? 


Challenges I am playing are:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes/ Twist / Stitching - Real or faux
Loves Rubber Stamps -  Add Flowers
Sweet Stamps - Pearls - 3 black ones
Shopping Our Stash - Texture Me (use you oldest embossing supplies - folders, powders, texture plates) - I have had my white embossing powder for years and only started using it recently - LOVE the effect.

Challenge Up Your Life Water Colour
Cute Card Thursday Clean & Simple


Thanks for visiting my blog
Hope you come and join us at As you Like it Challenge
and thank you for your comments

I LOVE reading them

hugs me xx

20 comments:

  1. Love this technique Samantha, the effect is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used this stamp to fantastic effect here; the watercolour and white lines looks sooooooo good and the whole card is super pretty :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, such a beautiful card. I love the white embossing and blue flowers. Oh and your comment on my blog cracked me up - hehe! Hugs Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh, 'tis gorgeous. Love that blue too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along in our Texture Me Challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you live this stamp...it is a beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely, such a beautiful card. I love the white embossing and blue flowers. Oh and your comment on my blog cracked me up - hehe! Hugs Ax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the watercoloring in the embossed lines- so very pretty. I also enjoy the stitching- very pretty touch! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps for the pearls challenge this week- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply stunning samantha.the blues are gorgeous and i love the pretty embossed flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! I adore all the white with a splash of colour! Thanks for joining the shopping our stash crew for our "Texture Me" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow..what a great CAS card love how you have embossed the flower stamp and coloured them!
    Happy to see you join in at Loves Rubberstamps, please come back soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful flowers, love the colour and cas design Samantha. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTiful card, Samantha. Gorgeous flower and colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEAUTiful card, Samantha. Gorgeous flower and colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this