Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Nasty Jack Frost! and my ABC Christmas Card

Good Morning everyone
I really hope this posts on time as my post yesterday did not post at all! DOH!
I was really happy last weekend we planted out our runner beans
and they were looking awesome and started growing really nicely

Then!
the Frost killed them all
Noooooooo SO not fair :(



Now I have dug them out and had to plant some more!
hopefully these will be ok :)

We have a New challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge

To main Blog

The theme this time is

 I Is For I Love You/For A Loved One

You can use either a sentiment with love' in it
or an image of a couple
or a card for a specific person/family member
Any or all of these options would be great!

Our Sponsor this time is Bunny Zoe Crafts  


For my card I have used a fabby Whiff of Joy image one of my all time favourite images, I wanted to use a different colour for the candy cane but wanted to keep the red so decided to see if I could find one on the web and found this one
tehhehhe Nom nom!
Hope you can come play along...


Challenges I am entering

Crafty Cardmakers - Dots
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can - For A Couple


hugs me x


16 comments:

  1. Lovely to see this image again it's one of my favourites from Whiff of Joy, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is very cute and I love the green and red candy cane ! looks very yummy :-)

    Hope your beans survive this time, what a shame to lose them all :-(

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, and I love the colours. Henry is gorgeous too. Hope your new beans are more hardy. I've not planted mine out yet, they're still in the greenhouse, but the mange touts are germinating in the plot and I thought they'd not germinate yet. They're not as big as the ones in the greenhouse, but I wanted them to "fruit" at different times so we'd not get a glut like usual.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use a digital stamp or a rubber or clear one? Where did you purchase it? Thank you kebord2@gmail.com sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Samantha, Henry was my first 'rubber love'...great card design.
    have a fine day,
    hugs Dorte
    good luck with your next beans, I think you should wait some days planting new...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute and colourful design and I love the way the distressing gives a lovely soft look :-)

    Your poor beans! I haven't had any veg disasters due to the frost as I only have garlic outside right now...but our poor banana plants...all the huge leaves that were unfurling beautifully are limp and blackened :-( I know they will recover but it's still so sad to see them like that.
    I hope your next crop of beans romp away for you!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is just precious! not only is the stamp as cute as can be, but the design is great!

    sorry to hear about your beans. that stinks. we can't really plant anything outdoors until almost the end of May due to possible frost. hope something can be salvaged.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha, really love the sweet image and the papers and banners are stunning.so sorry about your runner beans, i have done an hanging basket but i have been bringing it in at night.Fingers crossed your next batch will be safe, can you cover them at night??

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Great colouring and colours! Henry is so cute. Sorry to hear about your beans hopefully the next batch will be ok! Have a nice day. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! I love the design and image...just so perfect together! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous Christmas card. Your image is adorable and the distressed edges on your papers look great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, Samantha! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha - DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card, very pretty colours and the image is so cute! Thank you for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so sorry to hear about your beans, hope the new ones will last longer ;) Your card is just adorable honey! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. Love the adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the colour combination on this card - and you have coloured the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this