Thursday, 9 April 2015

Favourite Colouring Medium? Alcohol Markers or Distress Inks


Wow Easter has been and gone!
where did that time go...?
Time for a new As You Like It 
Challenge and the theme this time is
your favourite colouring medium
Alcohol Markers or Distress inks
and don't forget to say why its your favourite!

Our fab sponsor of this challenge is

My Favourite!
Hmmmm well I have to have a long think about this but as I have used markers a lot of recent I think I have to say that markers seem to be my favourite, I love the way I can blend them and I love that they blend quite quickly too, when my Mojo is working that is...



For my card I have be able to use

the lovely image Sweet Pea - Spring Flowers
Well I have used Spectrum Noir pens and I have kept my card as C&S as I could make it! coloured image and a sweet sentiment.


I am linking this card to the following fabby challenges:


Simon Says Stamp - April Showers and/or Spring Flowers
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Papertake Weekly -  Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - Bonny Blues

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my markers too :-)

    Cards don't come any more CAS than this and it doesn't need anything else - just an elegant combo of image and sentiment :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect example of CAS...love that sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image hun. Lovely sentiment too. Hope you're doing ok.
    Hugs
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image choice Samantha, gorgeous CAS card. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little sweetheart of an image and you've really brought her to life with your colouring skills. A perfectly CAS card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Your white space is yummo!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous simple card, love how the image stands out. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning samantha.gorgeous sweet image and cas design and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card...Love your coloring, Samantha! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card, Samantha. Great colouring and sweet image. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card Samantha! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this