Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Duo with Top Tip Tuesday!

Its not my fault Mr Blogger really has taken a dislike to me
He deleted my post again I am getting a bit miffed with him!
maybe I will change to a Wordpress blog if this keeps happening?

So here is my Top Tip Tuesday Challenge post

Our Theme this time is:
Duo

I thought it might help if I found some definitions

Duo
(ˈdu oʊ, ˈdyu oʊ)n., pl. du•os.
Two persons commonly associated with each other; couple,
a pair of performers
Two things ordinarily placed or found together
pair: duo of lovebirds.
-------------
Although in my own mind I was thinking a duo...
Black and white
Scones and Jam
Sausages and Mash
Sticks and Stones
Strawberries and Cream
Fish and Chips
Hide and seek
Lock and key
Sisters
 You get the picture!

 Our fabulous sponsor is All Dressed Up.



So as Wimbledon is not that far away and the green grocer
seems to have a nice supply of Strawberries I have to choose one of my summer favourites

Strawberries and Cream
I just love this cute HM image and the Cream ribbon and lace stitched on with cream cotton and a cream button and jute bow

Challenges I am entering are:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Sparkles Forum - Ribbons & Buttons

House Mouse - Dotty or Anything Goes


hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. This card is too darn cute. It made me smile with that adorable, beautifully colored image. What a great little bow you added to it, too! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our April challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute little mouse - and beautiful card! really love the design and how it has so much detail yet a lovely simple look too. Thank you for sharing with us and playing along this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable mouse Samantha and I love your interpretation of duo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, I wondered where your card was yesterday, that explains it.
    Such an adorable image and beautifully coloured too, great choice for the duo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Samantha. I love the meecie and hmmm, strawberries sound lovely. Book me in!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, love it! You could join in at HM&FMC if you want, I would love to se your card there, go for the ATG theme,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. This should come with a cuteness warning! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured...and I do love strawberries too...although my all time fave is raspberries...especially fresh out of the garden...yum :-)

    Ok, got sidetracked there...your card...GORGEOUS!!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Such beautiful coloring, Samantha. So sorry about the beans:(. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute! So glad you played along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Snoopy
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Samantha...your sweet mouse sure looks content...beautifully coloured!! Thanks for playing along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my fav stamps. Love how you have colored it up and your card is very pretty. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is super cute and I love the strawberries and cream theme ,,, YUM ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Crisp HMD Card Design. Love this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC. Good Luck and hope you can come back to join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous mousey fun image and fabulous sewing Samatha !! Glad you could play along with us at HMAFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this