Thursday, 12 March 2015

Whats your Favourite.... Digital or Rubber stamps?

At As You Like It Challenge the theme each time is different 
but the general idea is - what is your favourite?

This fortnights challenge is 

What is your favourite - Digital or Rubber stamps?

Well I don't know about you all but I really like digital stamps for many reasons resizing is one of the best reasons I can think of..

However it was rubber stamps that got me into stamping and I still have a very strong love for them
just the whole inking up the stamp and making marks is so much fun and stamping and embossing and well the list goes on and on..

I admit I am a STAMPaholic!
I LOVE stamping and love rubber, cling and clear stamps

For my card today I have stamped this gorgeous woodware stamp called periwinkles
with versamark and heat embossed in white detail.

then I had a hunt and found the Winsor and Newton artist paints and did some mixing and had a play! added some papers and a little stitching and some lovely enamel dots and I think its 
come out ok...

Inspired to play and enter.

Bunny Zoes Crafts - Spring Colours
House of Cards - Enamel Dots
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes

Have a great rest of the week!
hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Samantha, gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh hun, amazingly pretty, and fab technique too. Gorgeous. Sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's ok........I'm joking, it's really beautiful!

    I am loving the look of white embossing but haven't had chance to try it out yet, and I love the pretty colours you used to paint this image :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha. Digis just can't compete with this kind of play. Lovely news for you all on your son being accepted for college. Lovely feeling I know. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both, but agree with Carol. This card is so wonderful and interesting and it wouldn't have been possible with a dig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.i love the flowers embossed in white and your colours are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card - love the soft water coloring you did here! As for stamping - I am old fashioned and like the rubber! Thanks for playing with us at HOC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Samantha! Great colours and those flowers are gorgeous. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so pretty. I love the white outlines.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOTALLY gorgeous, Samantha! LOVE the beautiful flowers, soft coloring, and amazing texture! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the watercoloring! Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS! I love this way with stamping and embossing in white. It inspired me to go and do some of it... Great. :)

    Thank you for participating in our challenge at House of Cards.
    Ma :) HOC DT
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this