Thursday, 5 March 2015

TTT and ABC... and some sweet charity!

Hey all here I am running late with my cards
Its been difficult I think its gonna take a while for Mr Mojo it make an appearance for sure!I don't know first week back and I am late, In my defence I have been trying to sort through my mum's things and work out what we can keep
and what can be donated to charity.

Talking of Charity, we had 2 nominated charities
for people to donate in lieu of flowers at Mom's funeral
and we all raised a whopping £615 which was split between 
the Great Northern Air Ambulance which Mum donated to and
Eden league of Friends for the Hospital where Mum passed away
So that was so nice thank you to all of you that came and or donated!

So heres the thing as I am running late I have combine my posts into one,
As Top Tip Tuesday was suppose to be Tuesday!
I'll Start with that one.....


The Challenge this time is Use an Action Image
Fairly simple just use an image that has some form or movement an action 

Zlatoena's Designs is our sponsor

I have used a Tiddly inks Stamp
My Mojo hasn't returned yet :(
So I hope my best friends daughter likes it though :)

Challenges I would like to play are:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Spring Green
Simon Says Stamp - Special Lady/Girly - Best friends Daughter
Penny's Paper-Crafty - One for the Girls/Female Cards
Clear It Out  - Anything Goes Stash - Anything Goes -  Stashed item is the flowers I have had those for best part of 6 years :)

And Now my Card for


Again another struggle I coloured the image no bother (I think)
but the putting it together totally failed!


Hopefully its Ok!
and I would like to play along with the following challenges:
Holly Jolly Christmas - Dies & Punches
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Christmas

Ok so that is it from me Hopefully Mojo will be back soon!
hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love this image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the image with that gorgeous paper. Thanks for sharing at CIO. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that both cards are lovely and it's great to see you back
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love her swinging on the branch, remember doing that when I was younger. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very cute! Love that fun little girl! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you're being too hard on yourself as these are both fab designs! Two very different but both very gorgeous colour combos and lovely images, and both designs look very co-ordinated - nowt wrong with them!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all I really appreciate your comments :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a fun snowman.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this