Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Mellow Yellow

Tuesday is here again and we have a new challenge at
Top Tip Tuesday

The Challenge this time is
Mellow Yellow
Our sponsor is Sami Stamps

Deneen has a fabulous tutorial for you and the team have done me proud once again!

For my creation I have had some fun I made a card and was inspired also to try my hand at making a pot bunny

The image is Egg Bunny from Sami Stamps
coloured with spectrum noir pens
The pot bunny is 2 different pom poms
and hand cut bunny feet from felt I made a felt soil in the mini terracotta pot after I hand painted with acrylic paints
and thank you Annette this is the die you bought me its so pretty!

Tip: I have a little link for you 
here is the Mini pom pom Tutorial which I used for his tail :)


 and a little close up of the Bunny or well his bottom tehhehee :)

I love love love bunnies and miss my Mini Lop Pete so much
he has been gone almost 2 years, He had a lovely life with us and was almost 11 years old.

We decided that to fill the ikkle gap with a new bunny
Meet Bailey, he found a little comfy spot on sunshine.


and when he a little scared a spot by the plum tree
this is becoming his favorite place in the garden :0) 

I am linking this card and the bunny pot
to the following fabby challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 5 challenges including CCT - Easter
The Corrosive Challenges - Hop Into Spring
Allsorts - creature
Sweet Stampin - Stamp Easter

14 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwh!! Love your card, adore the bunny bun in the pot, but I am in love with Bailey! Too gorgeous hunny. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is full of cuteness Samantha, a great card and sweet little bunny pot and then a cuteness overload in the form of Bailey, fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness! I don't know which I love most, your sweet card, your gorgeous pom-pom bunny or your adorable little Bailey! Ok, it might just be the real bunny :-)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier, it made me giggle and I was already giddy with excitement anyway!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post. Your card is so cute, the bunny in the pot is cuter still, but Bailey is definately the cutest. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Samantha love your Easter bunnies....all of them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    So cute. Love the bunnies. Give them a snuggle from me, will ya!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and your bunny story and pics! The pot hunny bunny is SO CUTE! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so very cute both of them Samantha. Love the bright colours for this Mellow Yellow Challenge. Your new bunny is adorable. So nice to see you back in blog land again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a cute bunny card and love the bunny in the flower pot. Bailey looks cute too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. So annoyed! I commented on your posts yesterday from my phone and hit publish and my phone would not for the life of me do it. I don't know what the glitch is but I just wanted to come back today and say that I had a blast on your blog yesterday looking at your mad skills for crocheting and all your latest makes and that bunny's butt coming out of the pot and your photos of your fur babies...it all warmed my heart and made me very happy. Just wanted to say that again and hopefully THIS time my comment won't poof into thin air.
    hugs to you and miss you too,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Samantha and love the little pot bunny and your real life bunnies are adorable too .
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Feature a Creature' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable... And the crafty items are cute too, lol. Fab creations. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card Samantha.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this