Thursday, 26 February 2015

Not been here in quite a while & Mr Fox

Hi Everyone,

I have not been here in quite a while I have not felt like crafting or blogging...

I am still lacking inspiration to blog and card make and have just starting picking up my crochet hook again


The main reason for the break from blogland and challenges is due to my Mum being very poorly and so sadly passing away.

I want to say a HUGE thank you to my teamies for all their support and keeping the challenge running so smoothly!
At ABC Christmas challenge
Top Tip Tuesday
and 
As you Like it

I am not feeling like any crafting yet but
I wanted to say Hi and thank you my teamies for all their help and understanding

This week see it is time for a challenge at
As You Like It Challenge

and the challenge is

Anything but a card


So I thought I would share with you the Crochet Fox I made.





I would like to join the following challenges too

PDE Linky Party - Animals

Sweet Stamps - Anything but a card

All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - (Feb/Mar) Anything but a Card 

Hugs me


8 comments:

  1. Samantha, he is rather cute, love how he is sitting there with his legs crossed. carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous Samantha. I do love him, so cute. Take all the time out you need honey. Crafting is for fun and not meant to be a chore. But don't think that means we done miss you though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey you are in my thoughts! Your fox is looking soooo foxy ;) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you Samantha and your Fox is fabulous. I think of you often xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh he is one fabulous fox samantha.i love him.your crafting mojo woll come back when you are ready.thinking of you.hugs.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is he?! A lot of work has gone in to him I can see that and he is super.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sassy little fox! I admire your crocheting skills! We are all here for you...take the time you need. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute, Samantha. Take care. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this