Tuesday, 6 January 2015

C&S

Hi Everyone,
Over at Top Tip Tuesday its our 
1st challenge of the year!

The Challenge theme is - Keep it Simple
By this we are asking you to create something Clean and Simple

The sponsor this challenge is Sweet Stamp Store

For my card I have used a couple of woodware stamps a fine liner and some stickles.
My tip: Sometimes when you stamp large sentiments
they miss little bits so use a fine liner pen to add the missing gaps.

Here are some Challenges I am
playing along with:

Coming soon

hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. This lovely image definitely suits CAS cards and your design is fab :-)

    I have been known to use your fineliner tip - very handy!

    Happy New Year hun :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple and sophisticated. Great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really fabulous card, perfectly CAS and great design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and I struggle with the detail on the larger stamps too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning samantha.gorgeous stamp and i love your cas design.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this