Saturday, 3 January 2015

Baby...... Ive been Busy!

Happy New Year!!
To you all

Its been a different kinda Christmas and New year from us
For lots of reasons too...
The main was/is my Mum has been and still is very ill in Hospital but she is comfortable and that is the best we can hope for right now.

On the other note we have started work on the Kitchen
The Horrid hob and disgusting worksurface is out
 and the Awful cooker 

Both of which along with all the cabinets and worksurfaces are now
at the tip!! YAY!
The Only trouble is we now have build the new kitchen
 

My Husband and A mate re plumbed some of the pipes because it was like spaghetti junction under the old sink and we shifted the washing machine too.


I put my hands to good use and built most of the cabinets

the lads put them in place and also have fitted some of the new work surface yay!

some another few days hard graft and we should have quite a bit more done

I have a card to share and its a little late from my DT spot from As you Like It challenge EEEEEEEEEK! But you can see above some of the reasons why!

The sponsor of this challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs
and the theme is Favourite Card Shape or Fold (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Now this was a difficult one of me because I nearly always make square cards and love them but this is also a card shape I love too.  It's very simple; you just trim off about 2 inches from the end of the card front, and add your image layer so it hangs over.


Here are a couple of challenges I am playing
Crafty Catz - - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
DoubleClick Skittles - Something New - new baby, supplies...

hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Samantha! I can't wait to see the after pictures! You are one very busy girl! Despite that you are still churning out the darling cards. Love this one, everything about it just fits perfectly. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitchen is looking great. I look forward to seeing it (and the yummies that come out of it) when it's finished. Hope your mum's ok. Fab card too. I've been busy making baby cards, it must be something in the air, but I don't actually know anyone who is pregnant!! D'oh!! :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaw it looks like you've been a busy bee ... it's a lot of work, but a new kitchen is something it's woth such effort. I am also waiting for renovation of the kitchen in the summer ... hope so :) Oh I just love your cute baby card! So sweet.Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen looks as if it is coming along nicely - it's such an upheaval though when this important room is undergoing a facelift. I expect you will be glad when it's finished now.
    Love the baby card and a novel shape too - I haven't thought to trim the front of the card short, I might have to borrow that idea:)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the "reveal" of your kitchen!! Great card, must try that design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the new kitchen too. So much mess in the process but it will be WOW IT IS FABULOUS at the finish line. Glad you had time to be crafty in between with your cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this