Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Z for Zebra stripes at ABC Christmas challenge

Happy Christmas Eve to you all

I am working today so I have a busy afternoon evening when I am finished work but I am HAPPY!

Why you might ask?

Well my Tummy pains have subsided and the even better news is my Mum

was moved from Carlisle Hospital which is a 1 hour 10 round trip on a good run to Penrith hospital which I can walk to in 12 minutes YAY!
Its a nicer hospital and now she is more stable and the feeding tube she had fitting in an operation last week is working well too!
sooooo I can now visit her every day 2 times a day too! as there are 2 visits I can make now

Please keep us in your thoughts still as the power of thoughts seems to of helped us turn a corner!




Ok so on that happy note we have our last challenge of the year at ABC Christmas challenge and the theme is SUPER easy too!
Challenge theme - Z - Zebra ( Use stripes)
Thats it we wanna see some stripes

The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

I went mad and made 2 cards this one using Christmas mouse



And I also made this one with 




Here are some challenges I am playing along with:




Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Christmas
Shopping Our Stash - Red Alert - 2nd card
Card Mania - Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle - Glittery, Sparkly Christmas - 2nd Card


hugs me xx


4 comments:

  1. What wonderful news Samantha. Merry Christmas from Down Under.
    Love both your cards - so cute and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this looks so so sweet, love both images! I got your pretty card, thank you so much, I just didn't find the time to mail mine out this year :( I just run out of tine :((( but I promis that the next year ;) hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and you have chosen the perfect patterned papers! Nicely designed and presented. Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Santa is pretty adorable. Nice pairing of patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with our Red Alert challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this