Thursday, 18 December 2014

Robin...

Well its the 18th December
I am totally not ready for Christmas and in some ways wish it was over already!

At As You Like It challenge this is our last challenge before Christmas 
we have a great theme this time
Favourite Christmas Image (& why)
and the sponsor is Care2Stamp

My favourite stamp this year is this Robin stamp from Woodware
there are so many opportunities with it and its a lovely shape robin too.
For my card I wanted to keep it black and white tones so I thought I would do my doodling again.. then it looked a little flat so I decided to do some shading too, adding a little stickles and some glossy accents, I am really happy with this card and think I will be using this stamp a lot next year too!

Here are a few challenges I was inspired to play:

Clear It Out - Anything Goes Stash: stickles, fine liner pen & glossy accents
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas
Sweet Stamps - Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Stamp and Create - Christmas
Pile It On - Anything Goes Christmas/Holidays
Glitter n Sparkle - Glittery, Sparkly Christmas


Hugs me 

9 comments:

  1. Oh Sam I love this and your partial Zentangle technique. The shading makes it pop and the subtle touches of stickles finish it off beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you have done this! It is definately a stamp I would look at buying too as you have shown it can used in lots of ways! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super doodling Samantha, your image looks fab. Love it. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your wonderful project...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple elegant design.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your doodling Samantha. Just a fabulous cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card - love the black and white with a touch of glitter.
    Amazing dodling too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors of your card. What a fun, happy card. . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this