Thursday, 4 December 2014

Oh Christmas Tree......

Here we are in the first week of December...

I have my DT card to share with you
for the next challenge at

As You Like It challenge

The sponsor of this challenge is
My Mum's Craft Shop

The theme is Your Favourite Song or Film
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I thought for a little while...
and I have many favourite songs and films
But at this time of year I think the song I have in my mind is

Oh Christmas Tree
Why?
Because we always have a real tree
and we get it the 1st Week in December
I LOVE a real tree! Oh I just can't wait to get my tree!


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Sparkles Christmas - A BLUE BLUE CHRISTMAS
Papertake Weekly -  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything goes as long as it's Christmas 
Crafting Musketeers - "Use Bling"
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Kreativeinkauf-challenge - Christmas tree
Ladybug Crafts - It's cold outside - Winter and/or Christmas :)

hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Samantha and the pretty gems and bow are perfect finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet and simple CAS card Samantha, so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant card Samantha.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw really pretty Samantha. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! I love the pretty tree and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Blue Blue Christmas “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Samantha! I love the white on white, so elegant especially when played up by the blue. It seems elegant is your style! Aloha, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Thankyou so much for sharing your creation with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck. Take care and happy crafting.GennyDT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this