Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Inspirational Frog

Its Tuesday and we have a Great challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this time
Its a fun one and I think its great....

Our Host is the fabulous Lisa S 
and we might even have a Tip Collection from the lovely Deneen

Ok so then the challenge theme is...
Inspiration from something in your home.
 

This can be anything - ie a plant, a soft toy, some material, a picture anything! but please include the photo of your inspiration! 


Our Sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said


My Inspiration is from a Frog ornament I have had for years
He is so cheeky!


So my Niece had said to me a few weeks ago that the hat I crochet for Aiden my Great Nephew
when he was 6 months he was coming to the end of wearing as it was getting to small
Here he is wearing it
So being it was his Birthday at the end of November I thought it would be great fun to make him a new one as apart of his 2nd Birthday pressi
so I think he will have lots of fun in this hat

I also had this made for him


and the back :)

Not sure if you sure the card I made a while ago in preparation for his Birthday so I decided to share
the card again too!

So here are some challenges I am playing along with:
House That Stamps Built - Anything but a Card
Miriam's CraftingHandmade gifts
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge- (Dec/JanAnything but a Card
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Buttons
Cutie Pie Challenge - 
Cute + Anything but a Card

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. oh my god this looks so sweet! just love the hat, so cute and the card is just a prfect combo! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat!! I want one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Samantha!!! I love it and the t-shirt is awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet and what a lovely gift this would be

    Thank you for sharing with the cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, this is amazing and I hope there will be pics of it being worn! It's absolutely froggin' brilliant!!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB hat. I LOVE IT!!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is adorable! Love the hat, the card and the t-shirt is perfect for a 2 year old little person! What a wonderful auntie you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hat and so will Aiden, Great T-shirt and card too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hat and the T-shirt too. Thanks for sharing it with us at All Crafts Challenges. I wish you a Happy New Year. Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. That hat is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just LOVE that frog hat, fab Tshirt and card too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha that hat is great
    Thank you for joining us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this