Tuesday, 23 December 2014

2 days left and what shall we make?

Hey all at Top Tip Tuesday we are on the last challenge of 2014
Its been a great year at Top Tip Tuesday and we have had some great teamies go :( and some awesome new girls joining us too!

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my Girls for all their awesome creations and hard work in helping me make
Top Tip Tuesday an awesome challenge and great environment be in!

THANK YOU Girls!

I truly appreciate all your Help
and also your support the last few months while I have been having a bumpy family time..


Also I want to say a Huge Thank you to Bettina 
she has been on the team for best part of this team for a good couple of years and her creations have been awesome
But all good things sadly come to an end she has 2 beautiful daughters that are getting a little older and need more of mommy
we will miss you hunny but we will see you on the DT hopefully one day in the future!
OH my 2 days left before Christmas!
Yikes are you ready?

Last minute Dash for the finish line!
Then we can all relax and for me try to enjoy the festive break...
although I think its not going to be any less bumpy.

So then to the Challenge
I have a GREAT Guest for you and she has a brilliant tutorial for you to try over the festive season! I know I want to have a play for sure with her tutorial!

The Challenge theme is

Make your own?

This theme means make something yourself something that is not shop bought...

ie:
A crochet item
A handmade button
Your own gems
Even some festive yummies..
or something along those lines....
It can be anything but please explain in your post what you have made.. To qualify for the prize!

Our Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps


And me - Samantha
I made some christmas swirl Crochet decorations
On my christmas tree

and here they are decorating the window at work
My Tip is to share the Free pattern and its a video tutorial
I have to say I am totally impressed with the way Brittany teaches and I will definitely be visiting her blog again and again!
Infact I am following so if I make anything else I will be sure to share.
I also added little bells to mine with the fastening off thread. 

In amongst the visit I had to A&E for myself this week and and visiting my poorly in hospital mum and my Dads blood pressure dropping through the floor,, I have not decorated our house or tree
 But its a cracker of a tree and I am almost tempted in leaving it in its birthday suit glory!

But I have been baking yesterday and managed to finish
some other made gifts

Cranberry and Apricot biscotti

Decorated candles I stamped the image onto tissue paper did some doodling and then used wax paper and my heat gun to fasten the image to the candle. and some glamour dust and done. 



Oh and a fruit panettone for my Boss this is her Christmas selection present from me, all with little mini made gift tags.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:

Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes at Christmas = Candle
Come and Get It - - Merry Christmas - All
Allsorts - Last minute gifts - All
Sweet Stampin - Black & White with a splash of 1 colour - Candles splash of Blue on tags
Fashionable Stamping - Turn Up the Heat - Candle
Fussy and Fancy - Snowflakes & Ribbon - Candle and Tag
Brown Sugar – Christmas - All
Sentimental Sundays - AnyTHING but a CARD - Candle and Tag
Sparkles Forum - Anything Goes - Candle
Speedy Fox -  Round those Corners- Hopefully you can see the rounded corners on the tags
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes + Add Your Own Twist - Not a card twist :)

Hugs me

19 comments:

  1. Waw all things are just lovely Samantha. Wishing you and your family a marry Christmas! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely makes Samantha. Love the crochet swirl and I can almost smell the baking too. Yum.
    Have a lovely Christmas honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks fab Samantha - especially the biscotti & panettone...yummy!
    Merry Christmas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on earth you find time to make such gorgeous goodies is beyond me Samantha, do you have a stash of extra hours somewhere!!? Wonderful makes, one and all, the biscotti sounds very tempting. Wishing you a Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love that crochet swirls .Great job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects and a fabby tree, your boss is lucky to have you, thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely gift, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, Merry Christmas, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these Samantha, just wish I was able to knit or crochet like you. So happy all is better with your mom and that you too are feeling better. Best wishes for a very Happy New Year!
    PS I love my Christmas card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How original these are so interesting thanks for sharing at MFP SF&F...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful collection of goodies Samantha, thank you so much for joining our Last Minute Gifts challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice idea
    Thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the crafty one! Thanks for joining us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look Great Samantha. Thanks for joining our theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI - your Christmas candle is beautiful....Thanks so much for joining us at FSC...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha, you had a busy time. Everything looks great. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous makes! Love the candle. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges this month and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT Sparkles Monthly Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful projects Samantha!! Especially love the candle!! Hope you had a wonderful christmas and New Year!! So happy you joined in the fun snowflakes and ribbon challenge at Fussy and Fancy!! Good luck!!
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great selection of Christmas makes - I bet those cakes didn't last long!

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this