Thursday, 6 November 2014

Welcome to your new home....

Hey all Sorry I am late this week
I have been AWOL due to an operation to have a 2cm Gallstone and my Gall bladder removed which I had last Friday.,,
this is the first day I have been able to sit at my craft desk and been able to stay awake long enough to finish my post...

so here goes....

Its time for the next challenge at
As You Like It challenge
The sponsor of this challenge is
Shape EZ
and the theme is
Your Favourite Gift Wrapping?
This could be a box, bag and you need to share why its your favourite
Gift Bag's are my favourite because you can dress them up or down
its as simple as that!

We have new neighbours they are renting

but I still think its nice to say welcome... so I made some giant ginger cookies and wrapped them in cellophane and popped them into the bag and made a matching card. Sorry its not a great photo!

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - sentiment and tag
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Dies
Crafty Cardmakers - Die Cutting and/or Punching

hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to meet your new neighbours. Hope you're feeling better soon honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift tag.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous gift and card, a lovely welcome for your new neighbours.
    I hope you soon feel better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning samantha.the designs are so stylish and i bet those biccies went down a treat.lots of hugs hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic matching set! I love the aqua with the kraft paper, great match! What a sweet gesture, I'm sure they will love it! Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love the matching set idea and the tag is done so well, love it xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this