Wednesday, 1 October 2014

T is for Tree Ornament

This fortnights ABC Christmas challenge
our host is the wonderful Wilma 
Her theme is - Tree Ornament

our awesome sponsor is Zlatoena

For my tree ornament I have made a pocket decoration
Here is the front:
 Back - the little piece of paper folded and sticking out
is a space for money or a Christmas note

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Simon says stamp challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiment - Bingo - I used = DP / Die cut / sentiment
  • Craft It Up Anything but a Card
  • Make My Monday - Die cuts and/or Punches
  • Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes + die cut
  • Holly Jolly  - Anything Christmas Goes
    Sweet Stamps - Dies

    hugs me 

    4 comments:

    1. wow ! what a fabulous decoration Samantha ! the whole design of this is gorgeous :-)

      luv
      Lols x x x
      thanks for fixing the 'tip' :-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Lorraine and your welcome xx

        Delete
    2. Fab ornament hon. It's lovely. And I have that die but not used it for a while. I must dig it out again.
      Hugs
      Annette
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fab ornament, Samantha, love the colours you have used,
      hugs Dorte

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this