Saturday, 11 October 2014

Sweets for my Sweet

Today is my Husbands Birthday
What do you get the man who has all he wants?
Its not that we have everything its that we are content with what we have we are easily pleased and are not really that materialistic and therefore making it difficult to buy for each other sooooo I decided to get him some Dolce & Gabbana aftershave.
and also make him a sweetie jar
so I got a kilner jar and fill it with some of his favourites
we have a great sweet shop in Penrith
where you can still buy sweets by the quarter.
so I decided to make a card, bag for the aftershave
and decorate the sweetie jar


Here is a close up of the card 


and the bag decoration. 


and the sweetie jar with sentiment.


I really enjoyed making this and he love it all so that's a result

Here are some challenges I am playing with my set:

Fab 'n' Funky - Anything With Ribbon
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Anything But a Card - sweetie jar and bag
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday

hugs me 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet your husband will be delighted with all your thoughtful treats for him...not to mention the great card and tags! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea Samantha. Hope he had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Samantha! What a great project! I love the idea of the Sweets Jar - and having all three items coordinated makes such a fun set for your hubby! The Clean And Simple card design is very well done - I love the simple three little embellishments scattered on the front! Well done!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just stunning samantha.a really fabulous gift set for your hubby, especially love your sweetie jar :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he had a good day honey. Love all the bits, I'm sure he did too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this