Thursday, 23 October 2014

Cute or Elegant at As You Like It challenge

Hey all things here for me as still all over the show
so a quick post to share our new challenge at

The Theme is Cute or Elegant?
and why?


The sponsor of this challenge is

Its a difficult choice for sure but I think I have to say my favourite is Cute that's really because
I love bringing the cute images to life. and they also cheer me up

Some challenges I would like to play are:
Jellypark - Autumn/Fall
Stamp and Create - Fall / Autumn
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Anything goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes/Fall Colours

hugs me 

8 comments:

  1. Hun, I think you have cracked both cute AND elegant on the same card. Adorable. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute indeed, but, as Squirrel says, an elegant look too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my the image is so cute! and just love the lovely layout. Hope you are fine. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous and adorable too
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Samantha. I love those little mice, always look so cheeky lol

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You absolutely do have a talent for bringing these cuties to life! I can almost hear that adorable mouse giggling as it slides past on that leaf! Your coloring is incredible and I also liked how you added some shine with the pearls. I think it's elegant, too, even though you focused on cute. It's really the best of both worlds and I'm so glad you shared it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this