Tuesday, 28 October 2014

CHEVRONS and a DT call

Good morning friendsIt's time for a new challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday but its not just any old challenge its a challenge and DT call and we have GREAT tips too!
The DT Call runs until the 10th November
BUT as they say strike while the iron is hot wanna enter?
so be sure to check out how to enter on the current challenge!
The Challenge theme is CHEVRONS
and our fabby sponsor is Sweet Stamp Store

This card is for my Step Son he is an awesome Lad
My Tip is a simple one: 
pick your embellishments before your ink...
I have chosen some enamel dots and a Spectrum Noir pen and distress ink in that order.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Brown Sugar – Anything Goes 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - For The Boys

hugs  me x

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Samantha. But I'm afraid that you've got my name spelt wrong! ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a Awesome "For the Boys" card , thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cas card samantha.fab modern design and i love the chevrons ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this