Thursday, 16 October 2014

Better late than never...

Hi all sorry I have not been here as muchI am very busy with lots of issues kicking off in my family :(The events of the last few weeks are using
most of my energy and time, I am very sorry if I have not visited your blogs and been a bad blogger... I promise when things settle a little I will be popping around....

Here are my cards for

I have direct stamped onto the card and then over coloured the flowers adding some black gel pen and liquid pearls and a sentiment.

Here are a couple of challenges I am playing:
Cute Card Thursday One Layer
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Make Your Own Background




And then our challenge at

For my card I have stamped the snowflakes and sentiment onto the black card and then embossed some acetate with this lovely stag embossing folder. 
 
Here are a couple of challenges I am playing:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a sentiment
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' -  Snowflakes
Divas by Design - Texture = embossing on acetate.

Creative Card Crew - Black Cardstock
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in October
Oldie But A Goodie - use something at least 6mts old  - Theme - Christmas - Something old is - Silver ink and brads


hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Samantha! Very elegant and interesting design! I like the slight color variation in the background and the image is quite effective and interesting! Well done!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#117 – Anything Goes]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, really hope things have settled down now,
    Both cards are gorgeous if I had to pick a favourite it would be the 1st one, fabulous image and gorgeous colours.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super winter/Christmas card, great embossing. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. The first one you have shared with us at Craft-Room Challenge is graceful and delightful. The colours and simplicity of the scheme are wonderful. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, my fave is the first too.
    Thank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous but I'm particularly keen on the flower stamp card. It's gorgeous. How did you colour those flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love your fabulous colouring of the flowers and the pretty background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Whimsy Stamps. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Samantha, two beautiful creations Hun. I just love the flower card. The colours are gorgeous and the flower stamp is really lovely. Hope things settle down for you soon. Take care.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this deer card looks. This is such an artsy card with the way it looks. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. both so gorgeous samantha.your blue flowers are stunning and i love the fabulous reindeeer ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous cards Samantha - love the embossing on the acetate.
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. just so beautiful! lovely softness to your background, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two gorgeous creations Samantha. Love those flowers and the deer one is so elegant.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this