Thursday, 25 September 2014

On the 25th of December....

Its Thursday and its time for a new As you like it challenge

Our fabby sponsor is Freckled Fawn 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Digi Stamp (& why).

There are so many Digi stamps that I love but I have to say that I totally love this All dressed up image its so easy to colour She's everything  I would love to be, THIN! haha
I have digitally masked the image and then added the text over I have done this a few times for the image and the text is a Christmas tree poem.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:


Crafty Catz - Pretty Women
Crafty Sentiment - Christmas in September
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Selfmade Background

Have a great Thursday hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Love your technique on you magical card Samantha. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely Samantha, I love how you've done the text too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh this is soooo breathtaking! so pretty! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is adorable. Cute image and I love the way you stamped the poem.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.stunning image and i love the colours and fab text background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely CAS card and thanks for sharing at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card. love everything about it. Do you want my address so you know where to send it come Christmas time? Hahahahaha

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Samantha and I also love this digi, she is so delicate and fun to colour. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab, love the text. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this