Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Kids and Jam

Kids and Jam! ha ha!
well the theme this challenge at Top Tip Tuesday is Kids
and I am making Jam,.....
We picked our plum and had a huge hoard

 and the jars are ready

So.................onto the Kids part of my post
Elaine is our host for the challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and Deneen has another great tutorial for you all.

Our sponsor this fortnight is 2cuteink
I have used the cute Heidi and Cosmo

I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens

Here are some challenges I am playing


Sketch Saturday with Simon says Stamp - Sketch
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Jellypark Friends It's All About Pets and Animals
Glitter n Sparkle Use a Punch
Papertake weekly - Punch it out - No dies.
Fairytale Stampers - Favorite Punch - totally love the EK success lace punch I have used.
 Allsorts - Sugar and Spice

hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Awww she's a real sweetie, and those plums look yummy. Plum crumble and custard for me please!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Samantha and if you're taking orders I'll have plum chutney please!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, so fresh, so clean! Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for this cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hope you play again! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost smell the jam cooking Samantha, out plum trees didn't produce very well this year but we have more apples than we know what do with, the horses are in danger of turning into apples they've eat that many.

    Your card is adorable and absolutely perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for sharing with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little girl, so cute. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Darling design. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.fab sweet image and i love your icy colours ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute image. I love those colour tones. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is very cute and the colours and layout are fab :-)

    ooohh YUM ,, plum jam ! my fave ,, wish I lived closer ,, I would come to pinch a jar :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cute card Samantha. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Sugar & Spice challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love plum jam, wish I was there. Lovely card, such a cute little image. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have me drooling with all of that plum jam and home made bread. ;) I love your sweet card and she's colored up beautifully Samantha. Glad you had a wonderful holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers.
    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this