Thursday, 11 September 2014

Cake?

We have a new challenge at As You Like It
and the theme is your Favourite Rubber stamp and Why?
our sponsor is My Mum's Craft Shop

I love cupcakes and I love the Hero art cupcake set I love it so much than with this cupcake stamp I have used on this tag was so overworked it started to break I bought a complete new set of the same! its so versatile

I am playing the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Anything goes
Random Fan - Must Include a Hand Coloured Image – Bright Colours

hugs me x

7 comments:

  1. Cake? Ooh yes please!! Yours is lovely on that bag and the paper piecing looks lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift bag with great paperpiecing of the cupcake!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You broke a stamp? How is that even possible? Mind you, that cake does look rather yummy. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I'm hungry now (for cake of course). It's a lovely stamp honey, and I'm glad that you're safely back in the UK now. Hope you had a lovely holibobs.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning gift bag samantha.i love the papers and colours and your cupcake is scrummy ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift bag, Samantha, I love the stamp and the colours of the papers. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this