Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Woooo hoooo do you love?

Hello,... Tuesday's here again,
At Top Tip Tuesday Challenge we have a new challenge and
everyone can join in!
Its an ANYTHING GOES challenge :)
and we have a brilliant shaker card tutorial too!
Our sponsor this time is Bugaboo.

So for my card I made this cute owl for my lovely Hubby
Its a Sizzix die and I have cut it from card and also made an under card so it stands are a normal card would
a little distress inks and some glossy accents
a little faux sewing and a little white gel pen.

Heres a couple of challenges I am playing

The Squirrel & The Fox - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - STITCHING (Real or Faux)

Happy Tuesday friends

hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. It's perfect and I really love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is too cute Samantha, love that little red heart! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him Samantha, brilliant paper choice and great sentiment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest owl. A great character. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love it. Thanks for playing at AGOAC

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this