Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!
At Top Tip Tuesday this time we have a new challenge and some
exciting news too, we have a new team member, Lori Turner
Wooo hoooo Welcome to the team Lori I love Lori's blog shes is an inspiration to me and so I am totally stoked shes said yes to my offer of being on our team so please pay her a visit and say congrats to her.... It's exciting times having Kat and Lori on our team. 

Ok so onto the challenge then...

The theme for the next challenge is

Something sweet

We want to see something sweet on your creation:
IE: chocolate, puddings, sweets, cakes, cookies
things like that!

Our fabulous Sponsor is 


And an awesome prize of 

Stamp and Create is an on-line store based in the US. We ship worldwide with reasonable shipping prices.

For my card I Have had a blast!
It is a friends 50th Birthday so I wanted to make her a card with 50 Candles on!
haha but I could not put them all on the cake so you will have to count up and see them all....
I have used the Cupcake House mouse stamp but also masked it and added the candles from my hero arts cupcake set too!

Heres the inside
How many candles is that?
Ok Ill Help you its 49!
heres the 50th
Heehehhehe :)

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Crafting When We Can - Bright Colors
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bunting or Banners
Fab 'n' Funky - Animals
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
hugs Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Such a great card Samantha...your friend is going to LOVE it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card hunny, love the little mouse diving in - love the subtle last little candle, that's sneaky! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab and I really love the inside too. I'm really quite fond of these little house mouse images but still haven't got any.
    But you're wrong, I'm not 50 yet ;0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicious card. Lovely all around decoration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Inside and out! Such a sweet image! Love all the candles!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Samantha - your friend will LOVE it! I totally adore the little candle at the back of the card ;) Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the team - can't wait to get to you know all you girls better xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this