Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Quick and Easy at ABC Christmas challenge

Abc Christmas challenge this
fortnight we are up to the letter Q and so for our theme Carissa has choosen Quick and Easy
The Sponsor for the challenge is Fred She Said
Fab prize of a $10 gift certificate,

For my card I have used a spellbinders ornament die
a stamp sentiment from stampendous clear stamps and a little bit of ribbon from my stash jar.

Clear It Out - Anything Goes Stashed Item Ribbon
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes - Die Cuts
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Must Be Square or Rectangular - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - To Die For
PDE Linky Party - Dies or Punches


Just thought I would show you my stash ribbon jar its all bits and bobs that I grab with I only need a little bitty bit of ribbon

Happy Tuesday
hugs me x 

12 comments:

  1. Fab idea for the card, and I love the stash jar! Great to be able to see them all too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take on the chall theme, I might copy your card......
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. Love that paper and it's beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bauble Christmas card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card! Thank you for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com.
    Sweetie Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our Wednesday entries album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick and easy is what you want for Christmas cards and I love your sweet design - I really like the look of DP behind a die cut shape :-)
    And your ribbon jar is so pretty!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Samantha, so simple and really effective, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card - love the spotty paper! And you ribbon jar is so pretty too!
    Just popped by to say thank you for my gorgeous birthday card and pressies...I love the little keyring - so cute! Sorry for being so late to thank you...but I've been off on a bit of a jolly since my birthday (rather spur of the moment) and only got back to London today :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Sweet and Simple look of your design. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this