Thursday, 31 July 2014

Relax!

Oh goodness me, it's the end of July already
and I have a new challenge for you at As You Like It Challenge
Our sponsor of this challenge is Shape EZ and the theme for this fortnight is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Papers?
Don't forget to explain why they are your favourites!


I don't have to think very hard about which papers are my favourites

I LOVE Echo Park there are others I love, but Echo Park are at the top of the pile, there are so many different designs and I have never yet found a page in the blocks that I do not like!
The Image I have used is a Bugaboo image and the sentiment is one I have made myself.

Here are the challenges I am playing along with:

Clear It Out - Challenge Theme: Yellows Stash: Yellow Things - Papers and yellow enamel dots
Digi Choosday - Lots Of Layers
Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday
Bunny Zoe's Bingo = stitching, die cut and sentiment from the bingo card.

have a fab Thursday x

6 comments:

  1. Such a great "lad" card Samantha, brilliant stitching and colour combo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical pose for the male species lol! Catch hubby at it every day! Great image and papers. Never tried stitching on a card, bought a wee sewing machine a couple of years ago. Think it's at the back of a cupboard somewhere! Someday maybe see the light! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect guys' card, and I love that it's personalised.
    I laughed at Carol's comment too! LOL.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Samantha. I love the colours and image (typical male). Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and it fits in perfectly for the current theme of 'Lots of Layers' at Digi Choosday Challenge Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    Thank you for playing along at out lots of layers challenge at
    Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this