Thursday, 31 July 2014

I deserve a day sprinkled with fun!

 Hello hello hello!

Its my birthday today yippee!

so I am going to give a candy so please link up

You don't have to share a picture or post on your blog or side bar,
It would be nice if you did but thats not a requirement.
and I will randomly choose a winner at the end of the month...
31st July...

All you have to do is:
Please make and link up a birthday card
and leave me a comment! thats it thanks :0)

I also have a new challenge for As you like it challenge
the theme is Favourite Sentiment (& why)

The sponsor of this challenge is
Lee Holland Illustrations

I have used Birthday Bear and he is so cute I had to colour him in grey tones of Spectrum Noir pens and added some Blues
just love grey bears, and I love that he can fit

birthday and Christmas,

My favorite sentiment by far has to be
You deserve a day sprinkled with fun!
its from a Hero Arts Clear Stamps set cupcakes I use it so much.
and I have to say that I think it fits so many themes too!


Here are some challenge I am playing along with:

Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More -  CAS
Simon Says Stamp - Spots and Dots
Stamp and Create - Birthdays
Clear It Out - No More Than 2 Layers Stash: Stickles
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Digi

Hope you can come and play at As You Like It Challenge
and hope you can play along with my Birthday Candy too!

hugs me xx

24 comments:

  1. good morning and happy birthday I am at my brothers as i have no internet so glad i spotted this post would have hated to miss a birthday wish. Loving the card such a cutie and great sentiment will have to look out for the stamp. just need to link up a birthday card now before the close. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's an adorable bear Samantha and I do hope you have a day sprinkled with fun!! Happy Birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohhh Happy Birthday Samantha! hope you'll have a lovely day and some yummy cake :) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this cute image and think he will be added to my collection very soon! Fabulous CAS design - your spotty backgrounds are always amazing and the enamel dots in there are brilliant :-)

    I am so sorry I missed your birthday, I am a very bad person and will try to make up for it soon.

    Biggest birthday hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bear is adorable, and I love the layout with the spots. And the sentiment is just lovely. Nice font too.
    Hope you have a wonderful day honey. :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cute card, but more importantly HAPPY BIRTHDAY you :) Hope you are having a wonderful day, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bear is just too adorable, and your coloring gave him life. I especially love splatters and enamel dots on this cute CAS card. :)
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!
    Hope you've had a wonderful day!
    Adorable card - I love that sentiment too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Samantha! sweet card, I so luv the sprinkles fallen down around the cute bear....eeeccckkkk...makes me smile! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh Samantha ... that is the CUTEST bear! Fabulous coloring ... and I love the sentiment too - perfect with all the sprinkling of fun in the background! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... and Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Samantha!! How cute is this card! I love everything about it. The colors, embellishments, the teddy bear. He is so hug-able. Well done. I want to join in on the fun. I will link up a card as so as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I'm so sorry, Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Samantha :) What a sweet birthday card you've created hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just too cute Samantha, love the burst of colour surrounding him, must try that. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE! This is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. aw so gorgeous samantha.adorable bear and belated Happy Birthday too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated Happy Birthday, Samantha! This is just adorable in every way! Wonderful coloring! So happy you joined us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the sweet confetti-like details - totally cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the best for your special day. Beautiful card thanks for sharing and joining us at cutie pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awe dadgumit...I missed your birthday!!! HAPPY BELATED SWEETIE!! I hope you were spoiled rotten and I love this idea of yours. :)
    Your card is sensational. I'm so excited that you're finally 29 with me. It was so lonely here...LOL.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Cute Digi' challenge and good luck, hope you have had a happy birthday too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday!! Hope it was good. I've just recently made up a birthday card using a new to me technique: http://triesmakingcards.blogspot.com/2014/07/first-attempt.html. Thought I'd share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is super cute! Love the colours and all the sprinkles. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this