Friday, 6 June 2014

Not quite Yarn Bombing!

Well I sure had a busy day this is just a little bit of it!
Double knitting StyleCraft yarn slashed in price!!!
Grab a bargain before it's gone!



You like my first photo?
I tried yarn bombing at work.... But Sandra told me I was doing it wrong hahahaa

If you haven't heard of yarn bombing have a look at these google images Here tehehheee....

On a serious note
we are having a sale so if you wanna grab a bargain
pop in asap!


Penrith Crafts, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7YE.

3 comments:

  1. OOh how I wish I was closer Samantha, I have a yarn fetish!! Our local town, Sherborne, has a team of "bombers" (not quite on the scale that you have linked though!!) they decorate lamp posts and park benches!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours. Sorry I've been AWOL since Friday as was away for the weekend. I went directly from work on Friday and only back last night so am only catching up now. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too far away for me to pop in :( Love Stylecraft yarns too

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this