Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Mail not MALE or is it?

Hey all Happy Wednesday!
Its time for a New ABC Christmas challenge
how are you getting on with your Christmas cards for this year?


I have a fun challenge for you to kick start your christmas cards or if your really good and have started this will help add to them!

This time we have a great theme and I can not wait to see what you all will make for this one? Our theme for this challenge is

M for Mail...

thats Mail as in Letters, post, postcards, postage etc
Not Male as it Men...But this card is rather masculine and so mine
will also be masculine.

Our sponsor is the fabulous Tammy Louise with Shape EZ

Here is my card, all in peacock distress inks its my total favourite and as blue is my all time favourite colour I decided to go monochrome I love how bright and sharp it looks,
A little memento stamped sentiment and star. I could not resist a bit of sewing too!


So then here are some challenges I am playing along with:



Everybody-Art-Challenge - Postage Stamp
Shopping Our Stash - Colour My World (use other colours but your favourite colour must be the star 
of the show) - Blue
Crafting Musketeers - Stamped Image
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Fab and Funky - Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Bold, Beautiful, Bright Colours
Sentimental Sundays - Include Sentiment - When I Grow Up - I want to be a train driver
The Corrosive Challenges - Use Favourite Colouring Medium - distress inks
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Monochromatic
Hugs me x

20 comments:

  1. I love this card Samantha (I have the snowy house from the same range) the DI colour is fab and it will certainly be perfect for a "male" too, not to say ladies can't like trains of course!! The Lee illustrations girl with bunny is available as a stamp Samantha, I think that once they become "real" stamps they retire them from digi world!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, and I really love this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Samantha. Love the colour you've chosen and I bet it would look fab in sepia too

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW I love this Samantha! I have this image and never thought to do it in blue tones ... FABULOUS! Thanks for inspiration and Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘MONOCHROMATIC’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. Love the image you used. The blue tones on this card are delightful. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Samantha, thought it was about time I visited your blog again! Haven't been to the shop for ages it seems ! I really like this card, it is masculine but at the same time pretty and feminine lol! love the colour and the embellishments. Hope you are well Hun.
    Big Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhhh great card. I love that color too mixed with some turquoise! Wonderful card and could be either masculine or feminine. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Monochromatic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this vintage image and the shades of blue are FAB ,, my fave colour :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done...love the gorgeous blue colors.....great image, too!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "monochromatic" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card! Reminds me of Polar Express! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Colour My World" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous Christmas card Samantha. Love that stamp, so very vintage looking. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic Christmas card Samantha, a wonderful colour scheme and such a beautiful image.....stunning embellishments!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I love this card, Samantha. Great stamp and die, lovely colours. That wrinkled ribbon is gorgeous. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the blue and all the little details, fab image too. A real great Christmas card, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stunning card, love the monochrome look colours and the lovely image! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky, we hope to see you back again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is seriously beautiful. Love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Challenge, and good luck!

    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely. Thanks or joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE Peacock Feathers! Your blue monochromatic card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is utterly gorgeous! That turquoise is fabulous and I love the vintage style and that pleated ribbon :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this