Wednesday, 11 June 2014

L for Little Gift @ ABC Christmas challenge

Its time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge and its Angela's turn to host, Her theme is
"L for little gifts" 

You can use a stamp with a gifts

or you create little gifts/presents for someone.

Our challenge is sponsored by the fabulous Freckled Fawn

For my creation I have made a crochet snowflake garland I have made a couple of these now but this one is from DMC Petra cotton so its a lot finer.

Here are some challenges I am playing with this little creation:

Crafting By Designs - Anything But a Card
All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - Anything but a Card
Flat Friends Challenge - non-card creations
Emergency Crafters - Not A Card
Crafty Hazelnuts CC Extra - Anything Christmas

Happy Wednesday hugs me

11 comments:

  1. Too pretty! Awesome pawsome missus Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh what a pretty garland !! this is fabulous Samantha !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful gift, Samantha, great take on the chall theme,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh love these ones. I've got a thing about snowflakes at xmas (and penguins) Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty snowflake garland!! I wish I could crochet!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Something Soft" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty garland! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great to hear from you - your lovely comment made me laugh out loud!! I'm very sluggish getting round to visit these days - never seems to be enough time, so it's great to get a nudge to come and see what you've been up to! Cute little crochet garland - and I see a fab card below - off to get a closer look.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project hun - thanks so much for linking up with us at Craft my Life All Crafts - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty - such a cute idea. Crocheting is on my list of things to learn - I just love crochet creations :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends - hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Samantha, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering your lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this