Friday, 6 June 2014

A bit of cheekiness, Some cuteness and a Giraffe

My Post today is a little bit different
I wanted to show you a few different things in one post... 
I am so happy with my garden so far this year so many things are coming out already... But here come the peonies just about a week or so before they burst open... and yes that really is a bicycle wheel
Recycling is our thing!

As lots of you know I LOVE to crochet and here is some more flower bunting this one is for my Son's Girl friend she's gonna be 18 this weekend so I have made her 18 flowers on the bunting :) 



Here is the little bit of cheekiness a lovely mouse being cheeky and pinching
the birds nuts! Ohhh that sounds rude!.... Mr Mouse was very clever he waited for the birds to loosen the nuts.....

and then he would jump on and help himself!




Clever and Cheeky!

and here is what I think is a little Cuteness!
I have crochet this little summer hat for our Granddaughter
she's 9 weeks old and her Mummy loves pink!
Hope it fits and they like it

and a Giraffe
Loving the Wooden Laser cuts this one I painting with Acrylic paints
the words are mountboard words coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens
and I just LOVE enamel dots too!



The challenges I am entering are:

Crochet hat and Bunting
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Hobbybook Designer Challenge - At least 3 flowers - 18 on the bunting
All Crafts Challenge - NO CARDS - (June/July) Anything but a Card

Craft for the Craic - Something Summery or with Flowers


Giraffe card
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute + Embossing
Whoopsi Daisy - Bright Colors
Crafter's Cafe - Masculine
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

Hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Blimey bird! The garden is looking amazing, I love the crochet bunting (what a neat idea), I think that chubby mouse has had more than one nut recently, brilliant baby hat, and cute giraffe card. Phew, I think that about covers it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw beautiful garden, and oh the mouse is ssooo cute and claver ;)))) I love your pretty hat and the card is gorgeous as always. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pickiest on your post this morning Samantha.. Cute flower bunting and hat, been a long time since I crochet, would have to look up you tube to get started again.. Love peony's and what a great way to support the stems. Not least your card, bright and colourful and sweet wee giraffe. Hope the sun shines for a great weekend! Enjoy. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and varied post Samantha. I love peonies but sadly they don't thrive in our very open garden so I've given up trying to grow them, what a splendid idea to use a bike wheel as support though!! You may have seen that I have been teaching myself crochet and have, at last, mastered flowers so this may be a good project for me to try!! Such a darling little hat too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a creative person, Samantha. Love your use of the bike wheel,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea with the bike wheel for the peonies support-and great card--love the fun bunting and crotchet hat --congratulations on your new grandaughter and great pics of the mouse--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute projects :) Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab photos hon, really made me smile with the mouse! Love the crochet stuff too, the bunting is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love and love it all!! The photos, your projects and that cute little mouse LOL. I have been looking for a great pattern for snowflakes and I can't find one I can follow. I LOVE YOURS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colourful bunting and such a nice idea for a present. I use a hoop for my peonies as well. Sorry for the lateness of commenting due to a family bereavement, Thank you for sharing with us at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT. )

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this