Wednesday, 28 May 2014

The Last Noel......

I have 2 posts to share today Abc Christmas Challenge and Christmas cards with Sketches
The first has a little sad news. This fortnights challenge at CCWS will be the last challenge ever there :(
Very sad because I have so enjoyed being on this team,
Please pop by take a look at the sketch, and join in to help make the last challenge HUGE!
Visit Here.

Here is my last card

Challenges I would like to play are:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Must Be Square or Rectangular - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes - Animals
Created With Love - Lots of Layers 
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Layers

Back shortly with my ABC Christmas Challenge post!
hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Your card is great again Samantha ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at ccws as a designer and I will following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and I love the PB image (I have always loved those little PB critters that got me into stamping) Fab layout too, and 'kisses' on the side! I know which challenge that would fit ..... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, great card did you made.. very lovely.. Thanks for being a co-DT at CCWS.. I will keep following you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Thanks for being a CCWS DT-member!
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.fab design and papers and i love the sweet kitty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, loving the oversized hat :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this