Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Monochrome

Hi Everyone its my turn to host this fortnights challenge
challenge at Top Tip Tuesday

I want to see your Monochrome creations
The definition of monochrome is something that is all one color or done in black and white, however skin is allowed to be coloured skin colours :0)

and we also have a Brilliant Tutorial this from our Lovely Deneen
and we have an awesome Sponsor for this challenge too!
Kenny K

For my card I have used Extreme a Kenny K image
and as you can see I have used tones of blue.


Here are some Challenges I am playing along with:
Get inky Challenge - Washi tape
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Color Me Creative - Boy, Guy, Father
Di's Digis Designs - Make it Masculine
Hiding in my Craft Room - Boy
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - One of the Guys Big or Small
Word Play Saturday - Anything
Simply Create Too - Father's Day/ For a Male
Wags 'n Whiskers - One for the Boys

Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, I wasn't really pleased with mine today (it looked better in my head!) Love your fun image and fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the cute fellow and gorgeous paper. hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card, looks perfect in the monochrome colours xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this