Wednesday, 14 May 2014

I'll be ready will you?

Wednesday is here and I have 2 fun Christmas challenges
I am definitely gonna be ready for christmas cards this year!
but are you?
first card up is for ABC Christmas challenge
The theme this time at ABC Christmas is J for Jolly old Elf
and our sponsor this time is Wild Orchid Crafts.
Heres my card


Here are the challenges I am playing for this card:
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
 Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes - Patterned Paper
 Die Cut DivasUse at least one Embellishment  - 1 Brad




And next I have a card to share for 

Here is my card

Here are the challenges I am playing for this card:


Created With Love Challenges - Critters
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - All about Animals
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
My Perfect Life – Any Christmas Card
Pile It On - Fuzzy
One Stitch At A Time - Use a Digi


Have a great rest of the week!
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Love both your fabulous christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so cute, I love those sweet little foxes.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 fabulous Christmas cards, could not choose a favourite, they are both gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Samantha.. I love the stamps you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are gorgeous, Samantha. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Samantha, my fav is the little WOJ gnome,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this looks so gorgeous Samantha! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Er, no, I will NOT be ready unless some miracle happens... I suspect I will be madly making Christmas cards in December as usual - lol!
    Your two designs are gorgeous; I love the fun and funky DP and images :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous samantha.i love the stunning images and your papers are fab :D

    xx coops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are beautiful Samantha, I love the cute images and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are two very original and very creative Christmas cards, Samantha! You go, girl, you will be so mellow and prepared at Christmas time this year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely christmascards and thanks for the nice sketch!!
    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are delightful.
    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great cards, love the snowflake, very clever! Thanks for playing along at CHNC Challenge Extra. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable elf card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for May!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh! I was just looking at a fox image yesterday and wondering if it'd make a good Christmas card, and now I've seen your lovely card and I know it would. Love those diagonal ribbon lines and the enamel dots. Your other card is beautiful too. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! Very creative and pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this